v1.0 - 14th June 2002 - Dalai
If you place a ThieveryGameSettings actor on your map, you can choose some of the game settings for your level. You can find the ThieveryGameSettings under Actor->Info. Here's a rundown of each property:
- TimeLimitModifier - This number will be added to the timelimit on your map, so if you make a big map, putting say 5 in here will give the players 5 more minutes of play. You can use negative numbers for small maps to shorten the timelimit.
- TeamWinsOnTimeLimit - Which team wins the game when the timelimit is hit. 0 for thieves, 1 for guards. Defaults to guards.
- NumberOfWaterCrystals - Defaults to 0. Putting a number in here will cause the game to make sure that many water crystals are on the map, automatically spawning new ones in water zones to make up the numbers if needed. Water crystals can be picked up by thieves and used as water arrows.
- GuardStartMoney - how much money the guards start with (this number is usually overidden by the server settings).
- ThievesStartMoney - how much money the thieves start with (this number is usually overidden by the server settings).