v1.0 - 14th June 2002 - Dalai
These are used to hurt the player, the poor taffer. Simply drop it down and anything coming within its collision cylinder will be hurt. You can adjust some properties:
- DamageType - What kind of damage this thing does. Thievery uses the following DamageTypes:
- KnockedOut - if this damage gets done to the back half of a player, he'll get knocked out.
- Fire - the default
- Damage - How much damage is done per hit
- DamageDelta - Time between hits.
- TargetClass - The class of actor that will be hurt. Anything not of this class (or subclass) can enter the ThieveryDamageActor without getting damaged.
- bSetFireToPawns - If set to true, any pawns getting damaged will also get set on fire.