Thievery 1.4 Patch
This 10.5mb file patches from Thievery 1.3 to Thievery 1.4.
- Visibility meter works properly.
- Floating door handles fixed.
- KOing an AI doesn't add more than 10 points to score.
- Infinite flare exploit removed.
- Invisible stalker exploit removed.
- Uncrouching in vents bug is fixed.
- Fixed misc bugs with the scouting orb.
- Fixed a bug where fires and other damaging actors wouldn't hurt crouched thieves.
- Added mutators button to the start multiplayer game screen.
- Bots can no longer open locked doors they do not have a key for
- Bots try to pick alternate paths when they encounter locked doors
- New Investigation code - thieves should be less magnetic to bots now
- 1-hit death for unaware bots reimplemented
- Bots light flares and investigate if they see a teammate die in shadows
- Fixed that error that caused lots and lots and lots (and lots) of crashes
- Slightly tweaked bot skill settings when combined with server skill setting
- Bots can now use doors that need buttons pressed to be opened - note that the bot uses telekenesis to press the buttons, so don't be alarmed if it looks like they're cheating
- Bot sight range limit when seeing doused torches raised from 512 to 768
- Bots can fall off ledges when cracked or blinded
- Bots are now less firebolt-happy
- Bots are less accurate when tagging hidden snipers
- Fixed bug that caused bots to think they were being sniped when they weren't
- Accuracy when shooting at hidden thieves (i.e. not snipers) increased a bit
- Lessened CPU usage of TSuspiciousThings
- Fixed a bug with blood splats counting as pools when they weren't
- Bots will investigate blood splats if there is a thief nearby, else they will be ignored - gives thieves an incentive to hide blood splats if they are gonna stick around (this is the same as bots' handling of corpses)
- New patrol point type: TPatrolPointSplitter - lets the bots take different paths in the same route in a random or ordered fashion
- Fixed bug with bots holding flare and weapon at the same time
- Fixed bug that caused 'infinite loop' crashes with certain configurations of patrol routes